Skip to main content

Growing up

Growing up

As it is evident  from the name of my blog gyanoholics  that it is about gyan in English termed as knowledge and it is for those who are interested in knowing about things and for me  knowledge is every where  that is why I never write on any particular topic  today I have decided to write on a very important  and  very crucial issue   growing up .It is a small initiative to share my thoughts my piece of knowledge I may  or may not  be good  at it  but it is my small effort :)
Do you remember   the day when you really felt from within the need to laugh as  freely  as you used to when you were  10 years old . Have you even  spend a single day of your life not worrying for the future and living carelessly  like  you used  when you were a kid   now that is what we call as growing up  , when we grow we tend to have increased worries ,immense  work pressure and responsibilities .











Is that all ?The answer is a big no. As  each coin  has two sides  everything has its' pros and cons  same is the case with growing up .Indeed  when we  grow are responsibilities tend to increase so is our work pressure  but if you  look at the brighter side we also  grow in term of experiences we meet  new people  ,places , we have experiences that teaches us many lessons some good some bad  we make new friends,  we  make  mistakes  (as we know  human is to err )  but  we learn to forgive and forget  and let go .Not only this  we  play more important  role in our family  we are no more anybody's responsibility we tend to become independent  and we have the strength to provide a shoulder to lean  ,we can support our families be there for them and be an asset to them we  become capable to serve  our society, be of some use to  our nation  ,we can become almost  anything  just  if we  are persistent  .We learn the essence of life  the key to success that is patience   we also learn what is known as healthy competition .
  


Awesome  we can  do so much   just by growing up isn't that wonderful  but for few  this process is a tough one owing to many reasons and let me  tell you the fact  most of us  go through this thing  and consider it as the most toughest  phase of our life as  suddenly everything changes  when we are a kid  we are protected by our parents   taught  good things we have no ideas of bad and evils  but as we grow up  the real world is far more different from our fairytale world  we are no more that much protected  that scares  the hell out of us .






 Growing up  and growing old are two different thing  most of us can grow old  but not grow up we all grow in terms of our age  but growing up is our choice  i am not saying   that we should  forget  the mantra  that always remain a child from inside I am an ardent supporter of that its' just growing up a bit  may help us to become more responsible and helpful to our people and will enable us to have more opportunities and more experiences .

A short poem by me : 
the more Igrow  
the more I know 
world  is not limited to birds and crow
it is far more than that 
I can bet on that 
we do not come in the world  just like that
we have a role to play 
it is  not just another day 
each day counts 
life is as high as mounts 



Growing up should  be understood in a very well manner as it is important for us it should not be confused  with growing old neither  only it should be judged by its' one aspect of increased work pressure   other aforesaid good aspects should be considered.I hope my article may help you in this subject :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv