Skip to main content

Right choice


Right choice 



Do this do this that   this  is right no this is   no no this  is wrong     these  are the  statements of our  our  well wishers   when we make  choices    choices  are nothing  but   the chances we take  and changes that we make  in our life  which directly or indirectly  effects  those  who  are around  us  .A right  choice  be it our  career   or  any other  circumstances   makes  us  an asset a  wrong   one leads to troublesome   situations  in   our   daily lives  we have n number  of choices   to  make  that  proves  who we are  and what is our thought process .


note: plz kindly do not copy this sketch as it made by me :)


A right choice  is made   when   instead  of  listening to others  we listen to ourselves   what our  head  and heart  permits as  nobody  can exactly   understand   the  phase  we  go through   what  is our situation    indeed advises   are of great help  but up to  some extent   as  situation  is best  analysed  and understood  by   nobody  else  but  us  .Take  for  example   choices regarding   our careers   our parents  our friends   gives us  various advises   the  same way there  was a boy  name x   he  wanted  to become a  choreographer   his parents  advised  him  to become doctor  as they had their  own  reasons  and  his  friends   advised   him to become   dentist   now this  boy  was  very confused   but he  made  a  choice   he  decided  to  become what he  wanted  as  he realized    its'  his life and there is no better   judge  than him   if  he would  not  follow  his  head  and heart   then  he may regret it later  so he made  his choice .



A choice made  even  if  not   as  big as  choice of career  and petty   as  choice  of a dress  should  be the  one   which   should  be made   on our  own  rather than listening  to others so called  great pieces of advises  as  advises  are cheap  they come for free  you may   wear  somethings   for your  loved  ones sometime  but  not always  as  the  way  you dress and  the way  you  be  is what you are   so then why listen to anybody else .

few lines by me :
I do not  wish  to be  you 
I do not wish to woo
I am who I am  my choices  are mine 
there  are  few more  lines
being me   is not a crime 
that  is  what  I consider  as prime
  a  right   choice  is a mammoth task
do not  intervene  advise only when I ask 
Let me  decide
where  my  head  and  heart reside
 :)

 Make a  choice  like I did it actually  bought   a  positive change   and  there  more  optimism than I expect   always  remember   make your own choices  follow  your  head  and heart  both  I emphasis on both as  sometimes  former may  be later  or vice versa    others  do not   understand  your   problems exactly  and  why accuse them  take this chance  and  just love them  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv