Skip to main content

The what should I do stage

What should I do ???????????????


Hello  readers :)  thanks  for giving  your valuable  time  and reading my blog :) my today's topic  is  bit confusing as  this  I find    the most toughest  question which we face and  by this I do not intend to give any career  advises as even I am  a student who is  still  in the search of her dreams  and interests and career  should  always  be one's own choice  without anybody's intervention and advises  in these areas  advises are usually futile :p .    There  are numerous  situation where  we have to   decide .  Decision   such a heavy  word  as heavy  as stone  and  tough  to take    as  our decision determines our future . As  human is to   err we take many  wrong decision  and regret  it later  so  lets  make an effort to  regret less   and think more logically  and with utmost optimism .




THE   first and foremost  rule of  taking  a decision  is not to overthink  it is  a curse  as it causes  many  confusions  and conflicts   and  there  is  a mammoth battle going on  within   ourselves   between  our heart and head  as  they  are enemies   for life    they never  coordinate  and cooperate hence   the foremost task  is   not  to overthink  .It is  a tough task  but self  control   helps  as they  say patience is the key .

The   next is to analyse  the situation   and evaluate  pros and cons    it is  all   similar to  planning process  we study in business studies study the  situation find  the possible   solutions  (rational  one obviously ) and  negatives   for example   :   SAM  a girl   she is in a  situation   where  she is more creatively inclined   and  her   health is  her issue  and  she  has  to find  variety  of creative careers   in which  her health  cannot become  her drawback .  She  first made  a  decision  that  she  does not  wish to do routine  work and wants to  pursue her  interest   and  then she find  possibilities.



The next step  is  bit  crucial    sometimes  seek advises  I call it crucial because  advises  are from others who  are not as aware  of us as much we are   we  know what and how we feel   but  sometimes  we get  so much puzzled  in ourselves   (specially  in our 20 s   )     at that  we  always need  someone   who will help us to sail   through  our problems  they may even be god  sent :)


The  last step  is    to take  decisions  which obviously  is  crucial   and important   and we  human   have  to  face  this step   and that too with all the  possible optimism as negativity   and  anger lead us to nowhere .This  is  the actual  application  stage .



 Decisions  may vary  from  situations  to situations it can be  a  small   decision or  a   big decision such as  career    whatever  the case  may be   these  above steps  do help   always   remember  decision today determines  tomorrow  always try to take  a   better decision  be  happy be safe  :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv