Skip to main content

I am just a girl

I am  just a girl 

Hello   readers  today I am  going to write   about  or better say  I am going  to give  you  a brief  description  of   the ups  and  downs,  the highs  and lows  the happiness ,the challenges all that constitute  a  small  world  of  an ordinary girl    . I  will  write  this in a  form of  story  which  is  created  by me , stories  always  makes  concept  more clear  ;) (my personal opinion  :p )



Concept 


I am  just a girl   is  a  story of Sara     an ordinary girl  who loves to live  life  who has   her  share of pain  and  beautiful memories  ,a  past  , a  future  and  a beautiful present .Her mother is  her  life  and  life   for her  is nothing  less than  a miracle.


Who   is  Sara ?
Sara  is a  happy go lucky  fun loving  kid she is  unaware  of the   grey   shade  of  world  she trusts  blindly    she  loves  her  family and  friends  a lot and greets  everyone with a  smile and is compassionate  and   deep inside  she  has  passion for dance  .

The STORY

Now  coming to the point    Sara   is  a sweet  little innocent who   girl  lived  in  a small  village   where  everyone  was  obviosly not  as  broad minded  and  had  less  positive  approach towards  life but she  was  an  exception  she  was  bought up there  and  there  she faced  lot of inequalities thankfully  not in studies as  her father  was  an educated man who worked  in city and used  to visit his  family and ensured  his children are well educated it was  her grandparent  who used to differentiate,  as  a child  she was  excellent  in studies  that is why  her mother who  always  knew  that  she  had  the spark  sent  her  to  city    to her relative's  home .

 The  journey   from village to city   was not  so easy   Sara  had  to face   various people (the  so called   well  wishers  ,the  cousins , relatives  in  village  they were typical naysayers ) and  she  also had  to  stand against  her  grandparents  and  she  did  it with the  help of mother  who stood  with her  like pillar as  they  say  united we stand  divided we  fall  .


After  lots  of  debate  strrugle  sleepless  nights  her  grandparents   allowed  her  to  go to city.   Now  finally  when  she  reached   city  she   took admission  in  great  school and then  college    where  she discovered  her  secret  wish   to  perform  on stage can  be fulfilled  she discussed   with her relative with whom she  was living  and  her mother   who supported   her  .


Today  is the day  she  performed   and   grabbed  many eyeballs   she  told  the whole  thing to her mother on phone who was  happily listening  to  her remembering the days  where  she  could  not stand for her  and the very fine day when she  stood  for her  and eveything changed  just  like a miracle   and   Sara's   academic  record  is also  good   and  she has  decided  to head  towards  her great future .



Coclusion


The  2 Ps   (positivity and  persistence) constitutes  life  of ordinary  girl like Sara  who  is just a girl .

THIS   POST CAN  BE  HELPFUL IN HAVING  INSIGHT  AND  HAVE BETTER   UNDERSTANDING  OF  THE  ORDINARY  SWEET  GIRLS  AND THEIR  STRUGGLES   TO  ENSURE MORE RESPECT  FOR  SUCH    HARDWORKERS  BUT YET ORDINARY GIRLS :)




I  dedicate   this    to my sister +Puja Mishra    as  she  is the inspiration  of  this story and those  ordinary pretty ladies  who are  left unnoticed  and termed  ordinary   yet  are very special  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv