Skip to main content

world of ambivert


world  of ambivert 


 Hello  everybody  :)    we  come  across  n number of people   in our lives  some are introverts  some  are  extroverts   people appreciate   extroverts  for their  outgoing mannerism  their   believes  their go getter  attitude  people  love being with them   introverts  on the contrary  are people  who are shy  individuals who take time to open up   but are also considered  genius  people also  get attracted towards them because of their  mysterious  aura  everybody becomes   interested  in knowing them some even   don't  notice them  and  consider them as waste of space  (what  an idiotic approach must say ).In today's post  I will  introduce  you to the  ambiverts .



note : please do not kindly copy this sketch as it is made by me :)




As I told  you all  earlier   I am really fond of  stories and I love to explain my concepts in form of stories so  here I go . Today's story is about  Jenny   a sweet  adorable  ambivert teen   she  has  good  friends  great  life  good  in  academics  basically  a well  balanced  life she  has  her  own set of problems and pains  but just a  part of the  whole universe process .

It   begins  with  Jenny wondering  whether she is  an  extrovert  or introvert .It  all  started when  her teacher  taught about the   introvert and extrovert personalities  her teacher asked students to define themselves whether they are former or later and  write  a  short paragraph on it as  a homework  while doing her homework  she remembered her family   calling  her introvert   and her  friends    termed  her as  extrovert  she was not  convinced  with  them either . She  googled  mix of introvert and  extrovert from there  she got to know of this  word  and  she  finished her homework by describing herself as ambivert and her life events supporting the same.


The next day  her  teacher  began her class she asked students   to bring their homework   now it was Jenny's turn  teacher saw the word  and was quite impressed  and told  her to share  her work with her friends Jenny began to read it My name  is Jenny  and I  am  an ambivert  my days  are filled  with thoughts ,dreams  and imagination .I love to chat  I love to make new  friends  but I always  need my  alone time  to rearrange my life(sometimes it lasts long)  .I  love to share my views  sometimes  I even gossip  I love being around  my family too  but  somewhere  I even hesitate to open up  . I am not an intovert  and not even extrovert  I  am an ambivert I am  blend of both  and this my life :) .Story ends  with clappings.


This  post about  ambiverts  who are real gem in the  world of intoverts and extroverts the mix of both and the best of both :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv