Skip to main content

Expectations

Expectations 

Hello  everybody wishing you all a very happy new year  may this year  bring joy peace  love and blessings :)

Now coming to today's topic expectations  you all  must have  some sort  of expectations  regarding your work career  love life  etc  (as  list always goes on  :P  we humans  are like that only :P ) it just does not end   many  movies and  serials  are made on these   khawashein   song from heroine movie is  also  about expectations (my favorite :P)   so  basically  world is full of expectations some  are  right some wrong .



friend  or foe 

expectations  can be our best friend  as  when we expect   we  tend to  take initiative  but expectations  can be our real enemy  when taken  wrong route  to make it  simpler when  expectations are    right  like  which can be fulfilled  then it is our  friend  and it gives a sense of direction  for instance  a student tend  to expect  certain percentage  and  work hard  accordingly   expectations takes  ugly turn  when  these are wrong in nature   best example  is  we  human  always   have  wrong expectations  from our loved ones  and  when they do not meet them  we get heart broken  and sometimes  we  overexpect many  things from ourselves   we forget  we are humans  and  we  start treating ourselves  like a machine ,


So  to   sum up   expectations  are not a problem  when it is right  and reachable  and it  is  a mammmoth problem when  converted into over or wrong expectation



few lines by me :

I   expect  you to  respect
 even if I  constantly  suspect
sometimes  even I wonder  I overexpect
my faith  in you  and  my work for you  should compel you
your  feelings  should not be forced it should be true
if you do not like me I have no right to object
that is your subject :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv