Skip to main content

EGO

Hello readers  before  I begin this article I would like to tell you all that I am not posting any sketch or writing any of my poem  as I want to you all to be more aware of the real life situations that are going around us  rather than  seeing my  poems and sketches which have no relevance  with reality  and  these situations need  more of our attention than those fancy world stuff  as ultimately reality is our residence :)

So coming back to the point my today's post is about EGO  our biggest enemy  the one single thing which ends all  beautiful  relationships,the one thing  which has killed many dreams and the major  problem of Ravan in Ramayana which  destroyed him  as they say  TOO MUCH EGO  KILLS YOUR TALENT .

STORY 

So today's story  is a real life story of  one of my cousin's friend who wanted to become a musician he has the ability to play  five different musical instrument and is  very gifted  but his father being a  person who is on  very top position did not allow  him to pursue his career thankfully  the  boy  was also  not  that  passionate  in making career in that field otherwise even he could have committed suicide just like   the guy in three idiots movie .


Another real life story I would like to tell is of almost all of us we leave our certain friends and  family members  because of our ego  and our ego is so heavy on us  that we fail  to understand the essence of their  presence and  we become used to their  absence  sometimes  we do miss them  but  our ego is so heavy on us that we just don't want to look back at them .

CONCLUSION

I keep  on repeating the same line  in my every post that I am  not any big  but if my words  do make a little difference in your  life (as we get inspired by certain short films :P)  please  do kill your ego  before it kills you .



 with love: Shruti :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv