Skip to main content

DEADLIEST SIN

DEADLIEST SIN

Hello readers and a very good morning :) ( it is the first time I am writing any post  in the morning :P )
so coming back to the point my today's post is about  the deadliest sin i.e. SUICIDE  a major problem nowadays  mainly due to depression and anxiety and ignorance of this problem as people don't seek medical help or resort to self medication like drugs and alcohol  and end up committing suicide because they are unaware of their kind of depression and their self medication ultimately ruins them the wisest thing to do in such case is to refer to some doctor whom you know personally or  any famous doctor.Various short films  are being made on this issue   to create awareness about medication the great actress Deepika Padukone and many other famous personalities have openly shared their experiences about this issue so I hope people get influenced by all these stuffs and resort to medication and save their lives.



As I keep on saying people nowadays are changing so there are many who are seeking help but still there are many people who are not so my this post is for them trust me depression makes you take wrong decisions and causes much harm please save your life and seek help.


Medical help plus certain motivating quotes  can help you all a lot and certain post like mine and the one I recently I came across on Instagram  by thefewquotes Madrid Spain  the post is a support post  which tells you  100 reasons not to commit suicide and it is indeed very motivating just read it (it is the main reason behind me writing this post in the morning) and very helpful and there  are many helpline like AASRA etc which you can easily find on google and you can talk to people there  if you have no one to talk to in addition to it there are many short films  and the best remedy for prevention is be closed to your loved ones hug them often it reduces depression  and such deadly thoughts.

Poem
Life is a beautiful gift 
do not end it because of a small rift 
just learn to drift 
be with people who matter 
ignore the unnecessary blabber 
just enjoy your life just like a cool rapper ;)

   note : self composed poem please kindly do not copy :)

 CONCLUSION
 Life is very precious always remember  some people desperately want to live for their family and dreams but they do not have much days left due to their ailment (see the scene from anjana anajani to better understand this) so do not loose it because of your ignorance because your life does not belong to you only your parents ,siblings and friends they are attached to it also and at last I would like to say SUICIDE IS THE MOST SELFISH STEP   take care stay safe stay happy :) 

with all the love I possess SHRUTI :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv