Skip to main content

Explanations

Explanations

Hello readers 🙂my today’s post is about a very important lesson I have learned in my life this post is about explanation being an introvert one is easily prone to being misjudged and thanks to the rumours which adds fuel to the fire and people who easily believe in rumours that life is a tough walk .
So the point is explanation is a futile activity as people who loves you don’t need it  and others will never understand it but I think if your loved ones are quite immature or going through a tough phase in which they are not understanding what’s going on then giving them explanations can ease their anxiety
Story
Today’s story is about Divya a totally insane mad immature carefree girl who loved life she did not pay heed to what others say about her  Divya had a huge fight with her cousin sister who was her best friend on the topic that her sister ignored her for one week and unfortunately it was the time when Divya has her first breakup now she was even more heartbroken she being a stubborn girl decided she will never talk to her sister ever again so when Divya tried contacting her she totally ignored her and one fine day her cousin visited her and Divya totally ignored her and even did not allow her to enter her room her cousin waited for her 2 hours finally Divya opened the door and cried like hell hugging her and her cousin told her how she got into a situation where she was being mentally harassed by one of her coaching friend she told her she was not able to discuss her problem with anyone and one day how her mother saw the threat message and helped her out and finally Divya and her sister patched up.


By today’s story we learn not only when to explain but also when to express and share your problem as there are people who do not know how to share their problems  one must always keep their loved ones informed about what’s happening and specially when they do not have the ability to handle the circumstances instead of fearing the consequences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv