Skip to main content

CRIME AND KARMA

 Hello readers today's post is about crime which is becoming very common thing in our Country well the fact is saddening but true be it children ,adult and even older age group when a kid is abused verbally or even emotionally it is a crime ,when an adult be it male or female is sexually harassed ,manipulated on the name of love or is compelled to do things which they won't in normal situation is a crime  in law this is termed as coercion that is thing which does not have your consent or in simple terms which you are forced to do .These were few cases of crimes in young generation but even the old people suffer from it not just related to money or being left in old age home some people are so cruel that due to covid they are leaving their parents on street not even sending them to old age homes .

I don't understand one thing why do we even wait for karma indeed it takes the revenge but can revenge restore the trust of that person ,can karma bring back that happiness back .I personally think karma indeed calms your soul but the real damage cannot be undone so easily .

I have heard various tales that some angel like person will enter your life and will take  away the pain I find this utter rubbish call me pessimistic but how can you give someone's place to another person no one can replace other ,once abused this person can they actually trust any organization or senior again fully . I think a big no they are skeptical all their life as they tend to turn into an overthinker who can imagine worst scenarios. The old parents will obviously not get new son or daughter even in case some body do take care of them  can they actually be their own biological kids that pain will always comeback seeing their so called biological children so where is the cure ?

I do not understand I just simply do not understand and I refuse to accept any false imaginary theories that some person can take another's place as my mom will always will be my mom nobody can take her place if she abandons me nobody can take my mother's place as she is the one who has kept me in her womb for 9 months no other women can undo that even if they give me love and care. If  I get heartbroken by my first best friend or my first love even if I get a new person who is good my first will always be bad and obviously the pain will be reduced but not gone completely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv