Skip to main content

Click on



 Nature brings peace ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv