Skip to main content

A short trip

 Hello bello readers my today's post is about the 5 day holiday I went to .



DAY 1 :I visited Maharashtra intially I stayed in Delhi for a day in my relatives place it was a family reunion for us  as we were meeting after 4 months .(LOL  I am calling it a reunion as if it was 4 years :p )

DAY2 :

 I went to Shirdi in which I had the best day of my life as I went to Shirdi after 9 years and it was such a peaceful experience the place is so simple and so touching that words fall short to describe the place,first thing we did that we went to Prasadalya which looked like this image :






Then we clicked few pictures in our hotel as our hotel had many statues of Sai baba and after clicking pictures we went for arti and clicking pictures was not allowed there.

 DAY 3:
The day began with the yummiest breakfast in the world my favorite doughnuts were there in the breakfast  and our manadatory food item  idli sambhar in breakfast  whenever we travel (it's  light and fulfilling ). Then we began our journey to Mahabaleshwar which was 7 hours drive  from Shirdi to Mahabaleshwar.


This image I took when we were done with our Lunch and the worst mistake I did in this trip was having Misal Pav twice I am a  foodie so sometimes I tend to over indulge but strictly avoid eating anything heavy while travelling after our Lunch we reached Panchgani  few hours later (can't recall the excat name of the point but it was veryu beautiful and I had the world's best corn here if you ever travel to Mhabaleshwar never skip corn they serve the world's best corn and guava  yummyyyyyyy I can't still get it out of my head funniest part was I was recalling the corn I had in Lucknow and thinking when I will go back how on earth will I eat such yummy delicious soft corn then I corrected my thoughts and said just enjoy the present and leave rest to God you never know if I get the chance to live in Pune :P this is how I got the thought out of my head :P ) after all this we finally reached our resort.


DAY 4 :



Before I could say a single (oops write as single word :P) I wanted to share the early morning view of my resort this is Mahabaleshwar people it's a true beauty after Ladakh this is going to be my favorite hill station Ladakh is my first love :D so our day started with this view and then we had our breakfast we went to Venna Lake for boating initially (no pics sorry )then we saw this :

Elephant head like place called elephant head point and we went to echo point there  was also a bike of some bollywood movie (I clicked pictures with bike :D ) and that 3idiots movie's chairs (which I ignored as I found it super immature) then I saw a waterfall and we went to temple after that we went to Lingmala waterfall there we had maggi which was nice guava and corn also as lunch time happened after walking so much (around 7 km) we were super tired and it was raining we had lunch in which I ate only 2 sabudana vada ( ask for a seperate red or green chutney they give something like curd with vada) I avoided misal :P vada pav also as I was in no mood for spicy food then we went to Mapro there it started raining heavily  still we did npot give up :P we purchased few drinks like grape juice I bought green apple juice mojito for myself which I have right now in my fridge and will drink after writing this post :P then we went to hotel as it started raining very badly.

Day 5 
Well this was the most heart breaking day of the trip as we were now leaving Mahabaleshwar and we went to Pune initially we went to Phoenix mall which is a nice mall has good brands like H&M and Zara the food court is something to die for as it has varieties the Wow momo tasted different from that in Lucknow but was more tasty and Mad over donuts was there so how on earth I could skip it the first thing I ate was doughnut then we went to a relative's place and at 1:20 we flew back to Lucknow and the superb trip came to an end :( this movie does not have a happy ending guys :P.

Well to put it in a line  this was the most peaceful trip ever and the first trip in which I saw waterfall will remember this forever and ever :) Bye guys take care will be be back soon :)
Much love 
Shruti (RAAE)



Comments

  1. Nice to know about your trip. It's been a decade since my last trip to Shirdi. However now my family being in Pune for the past three years, I had visited Mahabaleshwar some time back and I specially remember the Elephant's Head which had fascinated me like anything. It's also nice to know that you live at Lucknow. I have never been to Lucknow and my visit to that historical city is long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed sir Mahabaleshwar is very fascinating and do visit Lucknow sir as earliest as possible it is also very peaceful city with lots of forts you will love it for sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv