Hello bello readers my today's post is about a fresh experience in my life that is listening to both sides rather than blindly believing one side.I recently reconnected with a friend whom I judged due to my habit of not listening to other side of a story.I initially thought if he was wrong once he will be wrong in everything(I know I sound dumb but I was immature and judgemental ) I still thank my classmate Anshuman Upadhyay from my pgdm class for telling me that if one has done one wrong act doesn't mean the person will be wrong in every aspect now I am trying to improve and listen to my old friend's version too so expressing myself in my typical style:
Dear me you were so naive
hidden in shell and cave
I learnt something new recently
although the learning took place accidentally
Assumption is a slow poison
and trust can be used as an injection
do not assume just ask
listen to both the sides even in the smallest task.
THANKYOU my friend for understanding my immaturity
and for forgiving me for my absurdity
I apologise to everyone whom I have judged due to my immaturity
I promise to change this vulnerability
I vow to improve
not just by my words but by my actions to prove
PS :
LOVE FOR ALL HATE FOR NONE
BE YOUR BETTER VERSION YOU DON'T NEED APPROVAL OF ANYONE :)
Comments
Post a Comment