Skip to main content

THE PROJECT

Hello  readers :) by now you all have got highlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy frustrated because of lockdown so am I but my notorious brain never stops today it has thought of a new story which I wanted to share with you .


The story is about Ana , who  was as I say weirdly wired she loved all those things that were different anything that was different from the world interested her deeply when a new  admission in her  school  came she found that  guy very offbeat but with very good manners .

Her  friend(Saku)  doubted that she had feelings for that man  because she observed Ana observing that guy  way too much slowly she started teasing Ana but Ana did not pay any heed to her .

Initially Ana's friend thought that Ana is being shy she told her to propose him Ana on the other hand told her friend that she will write chits to him and her friend will pass those chits to that boy Ofro.

Saku  did whatever she was told to do she trusted Ana blindly and one day Ofro said to Saku "are you out of your mind what the hell do you think am I your toy boy I always respected your feelings and I liked you too so I did whatever  you wanted me to do but this is nuts" Saku was shocked then she realized what Ana had been writing all this time  and this time she made the most indecent request.

Ultimately she confronted Ana  on knowing this Ana  finally blurts out the truth  her that she knew from beginning that Ofro liked Saku and she was just a pawn in her game Saku was hurt she asked "why did you do this to me why did you use me I will never see your face"  Ana suddenly  fainted.

Saku took her to hospital in which her relative was a doctor and psychiatrist Saku told her relative then psychiatrist explained that Ana became obsessed due to deep depression caused by loneliness  which she faced after her aunt's death as she was her sole support  and even Saku (childhood friend)was not there with her for 2 years  due to her new school and her divided attention because of the new atmosphere brought some distances in them .


 Ana was not comfortable in sharing her problems with her as she thought that her friend "Saku was no longer the same person "that she was uttering when she was in semi concious stage  and "Ofro was just her obsession a small project ".


Moral of the story never leave your loved ones alone they may not  be able to say it sometimes just pay attention signs and depression is soon going to be the biggest problem of our society as predicted by  many so be a bit more sensitive save a life by being a bit more understanding :)

STAY HOME STAY
TAKE CARE
LOVE YOU ALL
RAAE <3 


Don't be a victim of obsession stay informed  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv