Skip to main content

Coincidence

 Hello readers :) my this post is about a coincidence  it was nice so I thought to share this as a story too so here it begins

2 passenger from a car one was Lee another and  another was Sheena were travelling suddenly it started raining they still decide to continue their journey and then it started  raining even more   they get stuck in a nearby railway crossing as it was closed there was a tea stall nearby and many other small shops and both of them started having a sip of tea and snacks at that time two kids came to the duo and started begging they gave them food and Sheena goes to settle the bill the owner of the tea shop was a cranky drunkard and creates ruckus I don't have change etc etc  he orders  her to pay to his brother's shop she was not in a mood to argue so she followed his instructions .She is accompanied  by a mother daughter duo the girl named Ananya who was old as Sheena was highly irritated  of the old man as even she was instructed by old man her mother paid no heed to her daughter's mood or reaction  lost in her own world Sheena notices all this but did not say anything and was humming a song the old man hears the tune and completes the song and they realize they were the meeting again after ages as they were once a couple. Ananya's mother asks about his whereabouts and how he became so poor and frustrated as he was so chilled out at that time  she gives him a letter and which consist the following words " tell my daughter I will love her always  and to give you the job about  of  driver as her driver is causing  her  a lot of trouble" he repeats those words to Ananya when she hears his words she starts yelling "I know you were sick but this is heights how can you be so stupid where can you see my mother she died yesterday only ".The man and Sheena gets surprised when they look next to her no  one was standing but when Ananya gets baffled when he reads the letter further "Dear Ana I know you never told your pops about how uncomfortable you were with this new driver as more than a driver he is a paid assistant of your fiance who is bullying  you and controlling you get out of that toxic life bacha you deserve better don't be worried about papa's deal you are more important to him than his deal  Love momsie ".Ananya cried badly after that  and decides to hire the man as driver. Shenna was surprised at the coincidence she shares this with Lee she laughs at her and says nice story although not true but a good story for our short film this trip is giving you good script ideas we must always go for a trip before making any stories LOL ,Sheena doesn't mind and says "you will believe when this will happen to you one day FOR SURE.



Comments

  1. Quite an interesting post. And I agree with Sheena that such things may really happen later in life (or happened sometimes earlier in life rendering a sense of deja vu). Premonition is a reality howsoever it may appear unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sir means a lot and indeed sir life is full of coincidences ,premonition ,deja vu and miracles which are more of a psychic experiences which is not easily accepted by the logical human mind but could be only accepted when it happens to them we are writer we believe in imagination not only logics :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVED

 Hello bello readers today's post  is a poetry about those who over love others and overlook themselves.   SHY NO MORE CRY NO MORE AIN’T YOU THE ONE WHO DIE FOR OTHERS DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE I   SAY    TRY NO MORE DON’T ASK WHY NO MORE FOR YOU DESREVE TO BE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GET IT ALL DON’T YOU FALL JUST STAND TALL KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD IT’S GOD’S CALL SORT OUT OPT OUT JUST HAVE NO DOUBT DARE OH DEAR SELF CARE MEANS NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR JUST REMOVE YOUR FEAR                               KEEP THE TRUE ONES NEAR                      Happy Lohri and take care :)

Welcome back

 Hello bello readers :)  how are you all ?  So sorry for not writing any article for almost a year ,I went through lots of changes in this time first of all I changed my field from marketing to HR so was stuck in the basics of this new field calculating the pros and cons of this new field well thankfully I did not find it too hard as sales and marketing (it's my opinion yours can be different ) well coming back to the point wanted to write a poem for so long so here it is : New road new destination new feelings new sensation Had to compromise few things for that  but still the zeal to write did not went flat  You may say it or not but I call it  my comeback  I hope I don't receive any flack  I hope I haven't lost the warmth and charm because writing to me is like sitting with a cup of tea in a relaxing farm  I wish to write more and more  but is there any end to this constant adore I hope the era of writing does not ends because it is my sole love and it will be always the

Timing

 Hello bello readers :) hope you are doing great my today's post is about right time .We all wait for that right time ,a right time to achieve success  ,a right time to take a break ,a right time to meet our people but is there really any concept of right time I do not intend to rebel against planning it's important to plan in life but I doubt there is any right time with life being so unpredictable ,one can never really predict what's going to happen next ,today's story is about the same concept. The story is nothing new but somewhat like short videos you watch where people ultimately realizes their mistakes but it shows the fact that is why I planned to share the story with you all.The story will give two or more lessons not just one as the story is taken from an experience of a real life person .I don't know who all can relate but even if you relate to it by point one percent please think about this story i am not lecturing you or guiding you it's just an adv